Cobra Interiors Ltd / #3-11720 Stewart Crescent, Maple Ridge www.cobrainteriors.com
Position: Senior Estimator
Closing Date: 2023/09/08
About Cobra Interiors Ltd
Cobra Interiors Ltd is a well-known and trusted Steel Stud and Ceiling Installation Commercial Contractor based in the Lower Mainland of British Columbia. Cobra Interiors has been providing services and building relationships since 1990. Our diverse portfolio of projects finds us building amazing complex structures to smaller renovation projects for clients in the commercial, industrial, and special project sectors. Our vision is to be a progressive, industry shaping leader built on our culture of collaboration, social responsibility, and lasting relationships.
Roles and Responsibilities
– Maintain awareness of current
marketplace and trends to gain and maintain our competitive advantage and
develop effective bid strategies
– Establish and maintain positive relationships with clients, consultants, subcontractors, public and project teams
– Develop risk management strategies for schedules and budgets
– Mentor others to contribute to their development and growth
– In Collaboration with the department manager, develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and systems to improve efficiencies within the Estimating department
– Consult and collaborate with project teams with regards to general conditions, construction methodology and schedules during the Tender/Pre-Construction process
– Prepare and coordinate the preparation of full cost estimates on conceptual, design-build, CM, lump sum, or general tender for a variety of projects
– Interpret documentation, specifications, and design drawings to define scope/contents of estimates
– Perform quantity take-offs from tender drawings and create scopes of work, and lead hard tender closings
– 3+ years of experience performing
estimating work on construction projects ranging from $100,000 to $5 million in
– Post-secondary diploma or degree in building technology, construction management or quantity surveying
– QuickBid & OST knowledge is a must.
– Experience estimating commercial and industrial buildings.
– Familiarity with drawing reviews, contract administration, document management, scheduling software, change order procedures
– Knowledge of key principles involved in bid preparation, including quantity take off procedures, sub-trade procurement, pricing and bid closing procedures
– Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
– Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project with Procore considered and asset
– Proven integrity when dealing with clients, trades, and consultants.
Salary & Benefits
$50,000 – $80,000 annually
Healthcare/ Dental Benefits
Work from home options
Contact info Email: email@example.com
Avid Contracting Ltd. / 9-19299 94 Avenue / Surrey, BC
Position: Wall and Ceiling Installer, Sales/Management, Drywall Finisher
Job Type: Full-time
Close Date: 2022-01-11
Comment: We are hiring for every position! Good workers are needed for Wall & Ceiling apprentices, journeymen and foremen as well as junior estimator, project manager and warehouse manager positions. Our scopes include demolition, framing, boarding, insulating, taping and filling, doors, millwork, painting and special projects. We are excited to say that we’ve got awarded for many interesting jobs with great opportunities.
Comment: Give us a call at 604-371-4575 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Winwood Construction Ltd. / Burnaby
Job Type: Full-time
Close Date: 2023-06-08
We are looking to fill full time positions for wall and ceiling installers to our fast pace moving company. There is no minimum or maximum level of experience required, all that we ask is you come to work with a good work ethic and strong attitude!
Please call 604-833-0836 or email email@example.com for questions and to begin the application process. We look forward to hearing from you.