A Bookkeeper-Training Coordinator is required for The BC Wall & Ceiling Association – a provincial construction association.
- 5 years full cycle bookkeeping experience.
- Experience with Sage 50 accounting package.
- Self Starter who can work independently at times & is also a team player.
- Experience in Trades training or an educational environment is as asset.
- Experience in event planning is an asset.
- 5 hours per day – Monday to Friday, ability to work 4-5 evenings per year at events.
- Ability to travel within BC to biannual association convention event.
- Office in Cloverdale/Langley area, small staff, free parking available.
- Hourly wage will be determined based on skills & experience of candidate. Extended Health Benefits after 3 months.
We wish to have the candidate in place by Mid August 2020. The right person could start training a few hours a week in advance. We have a plan in place for physical distancing while training.
Apply to BCWCAcareers@gmail.com
Check out our website www.bcwca.org
JOBS IN THE FIELD
Wall and Ceiling Installer, Plasterer, Drywall Finisher
Company Name: Fine Drywall Ltd
Address: 6333 148 st
Province: British Columbia
Postal Code: V3S 3C3
Job Type: Full-time
Job Posted: March 27, 2020
Comment: – Steel Stud Framers — journeyman & apprentices
Comment: By Email — Careers@finedrywall.com
Phone — 778-388-2100
OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Company: Bailey West Inc.
Province: British Columbia
Job Type: Full-time
Close Date: 2020-05-29
Application Instructions: Please submit resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Title: Outside Sales Representative
Division: Bailey West Inc.
Reports to: Sales Manager
Job Purpose Summary
The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for selling products through the achievement of opportunity-based sales. The Outside Sales Representative will reach his or her business targets through effective management of designated territories and physical visits to customer sites. This individual will also develop ongoing, profitable relationships with customers and continually maintain a professional image of the company. Integrity, passion, and in-person presentational skills are essential for this role.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
The responsibilities and accountabilities of the position include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain and foster relationships with current customers ensuring the customer’s needs are being met.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Emphasize product features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth.
- Generate and develop new customer accounts to increase revenue, by cold-calling if necessary.
- Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, sensitivity and represent the company in a positive manner.
- Actively manage call schedule to adequately cover assigned territory in a time-efficient manner.
- Use marketing data using applicable sales management software tools to maximize sales efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintain accurate records; including sales call reports, expense reimbursement forms, billing invoices, and other documentation.
- Assist in creating request for proposal (RFP) responses to potential clients.
- Represent company and perform professional presentations or demonstrations of company products at professional shows and trade exhibitions.
- Make front-line assessment of market conditions and advise company of findings.
- Build and maintain ongoing awareness of new products, competitor activities, and other research.
- Understands and adheres to the company’s health and safety policies, programs and procedures by communicating and promoting health and safety awareness to all employees.
- Maintain a high standard of professional knowledge, ethics and practices when dealing with customers, suppliers, peers, subordinates, supervisors and other key stakeholders of the company.
- Conduct oneself in a professional manner that reflects integrity and respect towards customers, suppliers, peers, subordinates, supervisors and other key stakeholders of the company.
- Participate in the company’s quarterly inventory count.
- Other responsibilities and accountabilities as assigned by the Ontario Sales Manager.
- Minimum of 3 years in an outside sales role within the construction industry.
- Prior knowledge of Bailey Products considered an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to conduct presentations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs; Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
- Valid driver’s license and clean drivers abstract.
- Frequent travel is required, often up to several hours of driving per day.
- Ability to travel to, attend, and conduct presentations.
- Overtime as required.